Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Regina's niece Lorelei Simms--Brother Maurice Anderson's daughter

Regina's niece Lorelei Simms died recently. Her funeral is Friday, February 6, 2015 in Culver City, California. I had the opportunity to meet and interview her about Regina, her husband Bill, and Regina's parents several years ago. She said that Regina use to send her books to read--of course. It was such a pleasure to meet her and her three surviving children, Regina, Angelina, Anthony and the late Cynthia's son and grandchild and cousins, etc., etc. She will be missed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dearest Ethlene,

Many kind loving thanks, for what you have achieved and continue achieving with regards to
my family!! Also, you being able to fulfill the desires of what my Great Aunt Regina's spoken words to me were " My desire is for my families legacy to continue living when I'm gone"

My Mom respected and loved her families values, which she absolutely instilled in us in remembering where we came from! We greatly appreciate your condolence and recognition to our loving Mom who is greatly Missed..

Kind regards,
Angelina